Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- What’s in a (Church) Name?
- Five Indispensable Traits of Church Planters
- Ideas for Re-energizing Church Staff
- Three Diagnostic Questions for Established Programs
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
- The Works of God (Aug. 5)
- Reassurance from Jesus (Aug. 12)
- No Looking Back (Aug. 20)
- Freedom in Christ (Aug. 26)
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- Sobering news on “nones”, the growing number of Americans who claim no religious affiliation, from Pew Research.
- The struggles of the Church in America are well chronicled. So much so that, at times, we lose sight of how blessed Christianity is in America.
- Good stuff on following up on visitors for congregations.
- More than a decade has passed since I found a church that had more people volunteering than they could provide places to serve. This research unpacks why today its the other way around.
- I found this post has timely content for churches with members headed off to college.
Scanning the Horizon
This month we’ll present a couple of posts on the Scripture driving the Mission of God. We’ll also start to look at leading change the first year in a new position.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.