Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- The Art of Prayer Walking (July 11)
- Four Motivations for Prayer Walking (July 18)
- Addressing Concerns about Prayer Walking (July 26)
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
- Following Instructions (July 1)
- Sent! (July 7)
- Difficult Choices (July 15)
- Rest for Awhile (July 22)
- Jesus Calms Fears (July 29)
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- Just in case there are any doubts, one’s faith should influence personal political views, not the other way around.
- The folks at LifeWay have researched Christians inviting others to their church. Where do you think members of your denomination stack up?
- According to this study, doctrine is by far the most important variable when it comes to retaining or losing church members. The research speaks especially to Lutherans, Baptists and Methodists.
- There are all sorts of way congregations go about outreach. Not all are effective. This post helps churches distinguish the difference.
- We now know 2017 was a record year for charitable donations. Religious organizations received a lion’s share of the gifts. What is not stated here is how sharply the percentage of charitable gifts given to churches has dropped the past 30 years.
Scanning the Horizon
This month we’ll have a mix of posts, dealing with both established churches and new churches.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.