Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to share a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
Unexpected Ways Churches Make First Impressions
Three Diagnostic Questions for Inactive Care
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
Jesus and Thomas (June 3)
Family Ties (June 10)
Kingdom of God (June 17)
Awe of God (June 22)
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- I appreciated this thoughtful treatment of outreach.
- While I resonate with this list of why we don’t invite people to church, there is an underlying assumption: Our first thought is to invite people to worship. I no longer think we should start with worship. So I would add, “My church doesn’t have regular fellowship or service events to which I can invite friends and family.”
- An interesting take on discipleship within congregations.
- A practical guide to a prayer retreat.
- I share this post on technology in churches because tech is so vital to communication in this day and age.
Scanning the Horizon
This month we’ll take an in-depth look at the phenomenon of Prayer Walking.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.