Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- Clergy and the Sabbath (May 1)
- Supporting the Pastor’s Sabbath (May 9)
- Three Diagnostic Questions for Outreach (May 15)
- Churches Fear Loss More Than Change (May 23)
- Three Diagnostic Questions for Member Care (May 30)
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
- Jesus Prays (May 6)
- Love One Another (May 13)
- The Holy Spirit (May 20)
- Provocative Teaching (May 26)
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- I appreciate thoughtful considerations of discipleship.
- There can be a fine line between content that motivates and content that discourages. This post on the Great Commission rides the razor’s edge of both.
- This resource for community outreach, and even starting new churches, is proving resilient.
- I can’t commend highly enough this process for leaders to deal with mistakes.
- Heads up for Church Leaders: My sources at the denominational level share these concerns about the clergy housing allowance.
Scanning the Horizon
This month we’ll consider how churches make a first impression on guests and visitors. We’ll also debunk a myth about Millennials and provide practical guidance for ministry to inactive members. Conversations about Faith & Life will continue it’s march through the Church Year.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.