Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
Posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- Strategic Planning Makes a Comeback (March 28)
- Making Sense of Strategic Planning (April 3)
- The Essence of Core Values (April 11)
- The Staying Power of Vision (April 18)
- Handling Objections to Strategic Planning (April 25)
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- I use a process similar to this one when working with churches in starting new churches.
- Mike Newman speaks to the challenges of grief and loss in this post. It is one of five inspired by his most recent book.
- If you’re ready for some deep thinking on the impact and influence of technological advances, give this post a read. It was worth my time.
- Very practical guidance for responding to a crisis.
- I found this reflection in preparation for Holy Week applicable for any season of the year.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.