Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two the last month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Wednesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- KW360 Digest: February in Review (March 7)
- St. Patrick: Beyond Shamrocks and Green Beer (March 14)
- Faith in the Midst of Tragedy (March 16)
- Experiencing All of Holy Week (March 21)
- Strategic Planning Makes a Comeback (March 28)
- Maundy Thursday (March 29)
- Good Friday (March 30)
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
- Righteous Anger (March 4)
- Popular Bible Passages (March 11)
- Servant and Slave (March 19)
- Triumphant Entry (March 26)
- Resurrection! (April 1)
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- This is an insightful take on traits members want in their pastors. I would combine the second and third traits, then add “availability” as the fifth. What do you look for in your pastor?
- The question is, would your church embrace an internet ministry similar to this mission work?
- I haven’t seen the Engle scale used for a while, but it was useful in this post on why evangelism is so challenging today.
- Sometimes, it’s good just to know someone else understands. This post is for all the pastors who feel washed out or drained on Mondays.
- Church websites have become vital for both engaging members and attracting guests. Here is some very practical advice for making sure your church website is up-to-date for 2018.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.