Given the pace of life, it’s likely you missed a post or two this month. It’s also my hope you would want to read again a favorite recent post. Hence, the KW360 Digest. Pour a fresh cup of your favorite blend, settle in, and enjoy the review. Make sure you catch the bonus links to content for church leaders at the end.
New posts are published on Tuesdays, although there is some flexibility in the schedule.
- The Neglected Step in Leading Change (Feb. 7)
- Ashes are for Ash Wednesday, not Your Ministry (Feb. 14)
- Following Heroes of the Faith (Feb. 21)
- Chuch Website vs. Church Facebook Page (Feb. 28)
Conversations about Faith & Life
Each week we publish interactive devotions on Jesus’ life designed to equip God’s people to live out their faith on daily basis.
Top Five Reads
The following links are to content from other authors chosen for church leaders.
- Fascinating research on today’s worship practices and preferences.
- How members engage guests in worship matters a great deal. Here’s great guidance on how (and how not to) welcome guests.
- It’s time to start learning about the youngest generation – Generation Z.
- Good insights and practical advice for churches when members leave. With all due respect to the author, I still recommend attempting to contact anyone who is leaving the church.
- While this post was written for a specific ministry context, the application of “love your neighbor” is truly universal. I will have similar content coming soon.
Thanks for Being Part of the KW360 Community
Let us know what struck you in this post in the comments or via email. Until next month, the Lord bless and guide.