Through Thanksgiving I’m testing a Saturday post. Please consider taking a two minute survey about “Looking Forward, Glancing Back.” You can complete the survey here.
Next Week in KevinWilson360
- Sunday: Our weekly interactive devotion will focus on Jesus’ teaching about his second coming.
- Tuesday: I’ll compare testing my Saturday post, “Looking Forward, Glancing Back,” to how churches also need to assess ministries.
- Thursday: No post on Thanksgiving.
Last Week in KevinWilson360
- Sunday: Watch and Wait (weekly interactive devotion)
- Tuesday: Improving Pastoral Searches
- Thursday: Should Churches Take a Page from Libraries?
Compelling Content for Church Leaders
- Morgan is a teenager, the daughter of a coworker, who is fighting cancer. Here is her Facebook page. Please join us in prayer for Morgan. Lord, grant healing.
- Solid guidance for churches investing in Christmas advertising.
- Are you getting tired of the Church’s obsession with Millennials? (I know more than a few Millennials who are tired of it!). Fear not, Generation Z is here. We’re starting to learn how to engage the most recent generation.
Photo of the Week
Traveling home from a high school golf tournament, I ran into a nature reserve I knew nothing about. Obviously, I had to stop for a quick hike. How I never noticed Indian Mound Reserve and Massie Creek, I have no idea. The photo was taken with a cell phone.